born to fly, forced to walk ♡
Follow Dashboard
Aug 30, 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!




I've been single for almost a year now and its very weird. And i'm feeling lonely and depressed. Eventhough I know once I do get into a relationship again it's going to be stressful and it's going to hurt but I surely do miss it. I just miss loving someone and that someone loving me. I miss the phone conversations, and the cuddling. I guess I'm just too afraid or sometimes I don't think about it. I've had many chances but I really never think about it when I'm in the position. I'll think about it after I leave that position which makes me really angry and upset.



Older Post | Newer Post
Webmistress


Hello . Welcome to NN's blog . Feel free to navigate around. Thanks ! DON'T copy/rip/steal anything here . ENJOY!
I DO ♡ AZRI SYAKIR


Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Tweet!


Disclaimer!

This is my blog , my rules , my world . No ripping, spamming , or any type of childish acts . I ban those people . I need your respect when you're in my blog .
Own this blog : SCHA

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!