born to fly, forced to walk ♡
Follow Dashboard
I want a guy....
Dec 8, 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!


I want a guy who can act himself around me and isnt afraid to share his feelings with me. I can call him as bestfriend and lover. Who's there for me whenever I need him. Who listens to me when I'm talking, and understands what I talk about ;( Who I can act COMPLETELY stupid around without him judging me. Who accepts me with everything I can give, not just bits and pieces. Who loves me no matter what. Who thinks Im beatiful even when I'm not wearing any makeup or if wearing a bundle stuff. Maybee?? Who I can cuddle with when Im not feeling good. Who just kisses me to shut me up when Im arguing with him. Who will talk to me until the sun comes up. Who hugs me from behind when I dont know it. Who holds my hand me. Who I can play rough with and he will let me win :') 


Older Post
Webmistress


Hello . Welcome to NN's blog . Feel free to navigate around. Thanks ! DON'T copy/rip/steal anything here . ENJOY!
I DO ♡ AZRI SYAKIR


Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Tweet!


Disclaimer!

This is my blog , my rules , my world . No ripping, spamming , or any type of childish acts . I ban those people . I need your respect when you're in my blog .
Own this blog : SCHA

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!